2019 – 2020 Bell Schedule
1st Period: 7:25 – 8:05
2nd Period: 8:08 – 8:48
Grab & Go: 8:48 – 8:57
3rd Period: 8:57 – 9:37
4th Period: 9:40 – 10:20
Lunch: 10:23 – 11:53
5th Period: 11:56 – 12:36
6th Period: 12:39 – 1:19
7th Period: 1:22 – 2:02
8th Period: 2:05 – 2:45
Lunch A Lunch B Lunch C
10:23 – 10:53 10:53 – 11:23 11:23 – 11:53
6th Grade Mentorship Recess Lunch
7th Grade Recess Lunch Mentorship
8th Grade Lunch Mentorship Recess
2019 – 2020 Student Handbook
- Clothing worn to school should be comfortable and appropriate for school activities. While we encourage self-expression, your clothing should not distract from the learning process.
- Clothing must cover undergarments and the mid-section of the body down to the waistline.
- Clothing which promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, gang affiliation, nudity or profanity is not allowed.
- Clothing and jewelry with writing or designs that depict prejudice, unlawful acts, tobacco, drugs, or alcohol are prohibited.
- Tank tops, spaghetti straps or halter tops are not permitted unless worn under a shirt. No see thru clothing is permitted.
- Pants should be worn to the waistline. The student must be able to raise his/her arms above the head without exposing bare areas. Shorts should extend to mid-thigh. Sleepwear and slippers are not permitted.
- No holes in pants are permitted above mid-thigh.
- Chains, large rings, jewelry or shoes that may be used as weapons are not allowed on campus.
- Sunglasses may not be worn in the school unless required for medical reasons. No hats, hoods, or other headwear can be worn in the building during the school day.
- All bags and /or backpacks must be placed in locker before homeroom and must remain there during the school day.